Saturday, May 21, 2011

yfilter? Responses

Last month, I resurrected  my colleague Cathy Swan's yfilter survey, reaching out to my PLN to compile additional responses. I posted preliminary responses in What's Blocked in Schools? A Whole Lot! 

At New Canaan High School, we will dedicate our 2011 intellectual freedom celebration (orchestrated by the American Library Association) by highlighting censorship in American schools. We will call it Banned Sites Week, and we invite you to join us.

I am putting together some documentation for the American Association of School Librarians (AASL), and I was reviewing the full results of the survey. How fascinating! The open ended answers are particularly interesting. 

I uploaded them into a very unglamorous presentation which I embedded here.Take a peek. What do you think?


No comments:

Post a Comment